BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE real Crocodile calls app provides you Crocodile calls for hunting at your fingertips. These Crocodile sounds are clear, crisp, lifelike and recorded from REAL Crocodiles. 7 Crocodile call soundtracks included. Simply connect the app to any Bluetooth speaker and you have an instant Crocodile electronic caller system.
- 7 Crocodile hunting calls
- Effective, realistic and clear audio to bring in Crocodiles
- Bluetooth compatible to sync to a Bluetooth speaker in the field
- Sounds can play in the background of your phone allowing you to text, take pictures and surf the internet without disrupting the Crocodile calling sounds
- Long soundtracks allow you to set the call and focus on Crocodile hunting
- Connect to your speaker system with audio cables or Bluetooth (cables not included)
- No more forgetting to grab your MP3 player or memory cards, you always have your phone with you
- E-Calling audio for Crocodile at a fraction of the cost of purchasing multiple soundtracks and memory cards separately
Soundtracks included in REAL Crocodile Hunting Calls"
- Crocodile Bellow
- Crocodile Moan
- Crocodile Hiss
- Baby Croc 1
- Baby Croc 2
- Baby Croc 3
- Mom & Baby Crocodile
Download REAL Crocodile Hunting Calls and start having Crocodile hunting success today!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
REAL Crocodile Hunting Calls & Crocodile Sounds for Hunting (ad free) BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
REAL Crocodile Hunting Calls & Crocodile Sounds for Hunting (ad free) BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE (version 1.0) has a file size of 50.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.